Focus - Aromatherapy Spray
Your Pooch may be one energetic, wound-tight dog. Moving, up and down, always ON. But sometimes it seems as if your furry friend is paying attention to everything except YOU.
Whether you are training your dog to actually work or just want your dog to SIT when asked to, you may need some help in the canine concentration department.
Focus Dog Aromatherapy is best used for specific events where concentration is desired; obedience class, competitions of any sort (agility, conformation, herding) and actual work. This fine tunes your Pooches innate focus into concentrated focus when and where you need it to be. Your dog will soon associate the scent of Focus Dog Aromatherapy to paying attention.
Tips for Using Focus Dog Aromatherapy for Maximum Canine Concentration
- Begin to apply prior to event when concentration is desired
- Work with your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's attention
- Use Focus Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
- TIP: Use as needed, but don’t overuse. If Focus is only used when you are actively training or competing with your dog, it will mean Time To Focus to them
Using Focus Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog
- Spray paper towel or cloth and rub cloth over your dog
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel to event
- Use as needed to for concentration at event